Hump day already?! This week is flying by! Not that I’m complaining.
Shoe update: I ran 5 miles last night in my new Mizunos! My legs/feet felt great, so I’m thinking they are definitely keepers!
Thanks so much for all of your great suggestions—I have tons of shoes in mind should I need to change again!
Of course after my great run, Sam came home with this in tow:
Who can resist a little carrot cake? Not this girl. I behaved. Which basically just means I didn’t eat the entire piece.
Well, at least I started off the day on the right foot with a green protein smoothie!
- frozen banana chunks
- huge handful of spinach
- 1 T. ground flax
- 1 scoop Vanilla Sun Warrior protein
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Chocolate Superfood
- almond milk to get it moving
Hm, I guess Georgie wants to share! He’ll eat anything!
Lunchbox Challenge: Mash-up
three bean salad
- Three-bean salad
- red kidney beans (rinsed)
- black beans (rinsed)
- edamame (soy beans)
2-ingredient sweet & spicy sauce
- 1 1/2 T. TJ’s spicy mustard
- 1/2 T. pure maple syrup
This sauce was inspired by all of your great comments to my question: “what’s your go-to sauce?” So many of you mentioned mustard and I love mustard—so I knew I had to include it!
Thanks for the inspiration guys! I think this will be a new go-to sauce/dressing for me!
Whisk the 2 ingredients together and then simply toss all the beans and veggies into the bowl. Easy as 1, 2, 3.
The Bento is back!
- three-bean salad topped with roasted pumpkin seeds for crunch
- spinach + cucumber (topped with nutritional yeast + water + crushed red pepper)
- fuji apple
- blueberry muffin larabar <—afternoon snack!
Yum, I can’t wait for lunchtime!
Enjoy your day!