Thank you so much for all the helpful recommendations on face wash! All of the products you guys recommended sound great! They are on my list if the Boscia doesn’t give me the results I’m looking for!
I had the BEST iced coffee with breakfast this morning!
- DD Pumpkin Spice Coffee (Brewed & Chilled)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- A splash of Almond Milk
Shake, shake, shake. Enjoy!
Lunch today involved my usual lunch-box wrap but with a new twist!
Thanks to Gabriela and her pumpkin tempeh, I was inspired to add pumpkin to my usual tempeh wrap. Boy am I glad I did!
- 1 La Tortilla Whole Wheat Wrap
- Swiss Laughing Cow Wedge
- TJ’s Pumpkin Butter <– the winning ingredient!
I went a little light on the pumpkin butter (just in case I didn’t like it), but next time (and there will be a next time) I will be more generous!
I have added cranberry apple butter to my wraps numerous times, but dare I say that this was better? Yes, I think it was!
- Mini Cherry Pie Larabar
- 2% Pineapple Chobani <– This was my first time trying the pineapple, and it’s a new fave! Plus the 2% is super duper creamy!
Insert day full of classes.
Now I’m home preparing a yummy dinner!
- Chickpea tacos with all the fixings (recipe to come)
- Organic beef tacos for the man
I’m also making Mama Pea’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls.
You better believe I am saving room (and a lot of it) for those!
I’ll let you know how it all turns out!
Last day to enter my Ancient Grains Giveaway! I’ll pick the winner tomorrow!