Another week, another sweat it out Saturday!
For any newcomers, here’s a little breakdown of what sweat it out Saturday is all about.
I show you my dedication by posting my weekly workouts.
I spread motivation by sharing motivational quotes, upbeat songs, fun new work out gear, and much much more.
Finally, I invite YOU to participate by linking to a post you've written about anything sweat-related during the week. Through your post, you can show us all your dedication and also help spread the motivation!
There is only one rule:
Everything has to make you sweat, motivate you to sweat, or accompany you in your sweatiness.
So let’s get to it with a recap of my weekly workouts!
Sunday – REST
Monday – 5AM boot camp (45 seconds of bliss, see below)
Tuesday – full body 100 rep workout
Wednesday – blast your back workout
Thursday – REST
Friday – 5AM boot camp (burpees, mountain climbers, jogging, and more…)
Today – Not sure yet!
mountain climbers at boot camp
posing at the top of a Dune
failed attempt at a jumping picture
Tune of the Week – Christina Aguilera “Beautiful People”
Get your sweat on with 45 seconds of bliss!
This is the work out we did in boot camp on Monday morning! It was a great one!
Do each exercise for 45 seconds, rest for 15 seconds, and go on to the next move! Repeat the 5 moves 4 times for a total of 20 minutes!
1. egg rolls – I couldn’t find a picture, but I’ll do my best to explain. Lay flat on your back, legs extended straight up in the air. Lift your butt and move to the right side by using your obliques only (do this 5 times), then go back the other way using the other side of your body.
2. squat with push up – start in a squat position, move forward into a push-up, then push yourself back into the squat
3. plank and extend – extend right arm and left leg, hold for 3 seconds, then switch
4. reverse crunches – bring your booty off the ground by crunching your lower abs
5. 100s – keep your legs extended and pump your arms up and quickly and steadily for 100 reps (or however many you can do in 45 seconds)
Want to participate? Grab the button and link up your own post!