When your freezer is full of frozen fruit, you have fresh baby spinach in your fridge, and a Chobani is calling your name—what do you do?
- Start with 2 huge handfuls of spinach + a bit of Coconut Milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add frozen fruit of choice. Bananas and blueberries were my choice!
- Add half a container of Blueberry Chobani.
- Give it a whir, and there you have it.
A delicious and nutritious way to start your day!
What do you do with the rest of you Blueberry Chobani?
Make your son a breakfast parfait!
- Start with a layer of Chobani.
- Top with Kashi heart to heart cereal.
- Finish off with fresh fruit. I chose organic raspberries.
A great start to the day for your son as well!
His verdict on the blueberry Chobani?
He loved it! He actually asked for just the blueberry Chobani (minus the fancy toppings) next time!
Have a great Thursday dolls! It’s almost the weekend!
Did you start your day off with a healthy breakfast?